Friday, November 14, 2008

End of the Wedding Season

Last weekend I shot the last wedding for 2008. At least it appears that way. It was a great year and I look forward to editing the 10 weddings I have left. 2008 was a lot smoother than 07 mostly due to experience. I should hope next year will be even better.

2009 looks to be another great year. ALong with the weddings, I am working on a few tv pilots that I hope to sell as a package. I have a couple short film projects and still working freelance for TV. I'm also hoping begining Winter 09-10 I'll be shooting weddings in California 3-4 months a year. As a former Californian I long for the warm (and dry) weather, this time of year. We'll see how it goes. It won't affect any current of future projects but will help me to exband my horizons a bit.

No comments: