Saturday, December 20, 2008

Erin + James

Erin and James' wedding was a first for me; a Tim Burton themed wedding. From the amazing multi-tiered cake and spider accessories to the Jack-o-lantern center pieces everything in the reception room had a Corpse Bride/Nightmare Before Christmas feel, while the ceremony remained more traditional. That gave me the opportunity to try out a couple things like new fonts and lighting for their videos. For the highlight video I even used a song entitled "The Funeral" by Band of Horses - although, lyrically speaking the song is anything but a downer.

Here is that aforementioned video. Monica filmed second camera for me which was a great help and got some beautiful shots.

You can also click here for a direct link to my vimeo page.




Erin & James from J. Christopher Rodgers on Vimeo.


No comments: