Monday, July 27, 2009

Catherine + Franklin

What a great day Catherine and Franklin had for their wedding. Bright sun, cool breezes and a perfect locations. I may sound like a broken record but I love my job and work with such great people. Catherine and Franklin's families were so nice and made the day a blast. Not to mention, the speech given by Catherine's father which was about as moving as it gets.

Check out the video. Leave a comment and contact me about booking your big day.

Catherine + Franklin from J. Christopher Rodgers on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Heather Fowler said...

Great job on the video! I was the still photographer, Heather Fowler. It was nice working with you! I put you on my recommended vendors list on my blog. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Oh there was perfect location and perfect climate for photo cool!!
Carol
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved